Czechoslovakia May 1945 (CZECH REENACTMENT GROUP)

Informatsiooni Eestis ja mujal maailmas tegutsevate sõjajäljendajate klubide kohta ...
Kasutaja avatar
Adam CZ
Kasutaja

Czechoslovakia May 1945 (CZECH REENACTMENT GROUP)

Postitus Postitas Adam CZ »

Hello boys, On this photo you can see me with my friends in our new reenactment project focusing 20.SS in Bohemia 1945 between Turnov and Nymburk. Next photos add my friend Jürgen.
Adam
Manused
10339085_820066364678155_68099305_n.jpg
Kasutaja avatar
Jürgen Erlebach
Kasutaja

Re: Czechoslovakia May 1945 (CZECH REENACTMENT GROUP)

Postitus Postitas Jürgen Erlebach »

Foto:
Manused
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Kasutaja avatar
Jürgen Erlebach
Kasutaja

Postitus Postitas Jürgen Erlebach »

:wink:
Manused
6.jpg
6.jpg (69.04 KiB) Vaadatud 23365 korda
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
Kasutaja avatar
funker
Veteran

Postitus Postitas funker »

Sorry, but what kind of event is here re-enacted? Czech Hell?

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Czech_Hell
Kasutaja avatar
Adam CZ
Kasutaja

Yes, but picture (Burning of German children in Prague) in your link is propaganda fake.
Kasutaja avatar
Kriuks
Moderaator

Postitus Postitas Kriuks »

In my opinion, good work. Thanks for sharing!
Kasutaja avatar
funker
Veteran

Postitus Postitas funker »

Adam CZ kirjutas:Yes, but picture (Burning of German children in Prague) in your link is propaganda fake.
Propaganda? Hell jeah...
"Were they still human, those beings on Wenzel and Karls Square and in the Rittergasse who on May 9 doused Germans with gasoline, hung them by their feet from poles and lamp posts and set them on fire, and then laughed and howled and cheered to their agony, which lasted all the longer because the victims had been deliberately hung head-down so the rising smoke could not suffocate them? Were they still human, those beings who took German soldiers, but also civilians and women, tied them together with barbed wire, shot them and then threw the bundles of people into the Moldau River? Were they still human, those beings who drowned German children in the tubs of water intended for putting out fires, and who pitched women and children out the windows into the streets? They had human faces. But they were no longer human.
http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/script ... sgi11.html

In my opinion some things in history should left alone and not re-enact. Such as war crimes...
Kasutaja avatar
Adam CZ
Kasutaja

Thanks, we want to show Czech people how sad end fate Estonian soldiers, who could not for nothing wat happened in the Protectorat B&M during war . In my country were persecuted many people duryng WWII primarily by soldiers of the SS and Gestapo. Unfortunately in May 1945 people persecuted german people and mainly soldiers of the W-SS. Most of the murders Germans are responsible the Czech bolsheviks and soviet partisans. It´s a sad part of our and yours history.
Kasutaja avatar
Adam CZ
Kasutaja

funker kirjutas:
Adam CZ kirjutas:Yes, but picture (Burning of German children in Prague) in your link is propaganda fake.
Propaganda? Hell jeah...
"Were they still human, those beings on Wenzel and Karls Square and in the Rittergasse who on May 9 doused Germans with gasoline, hung them by their feet from poles and lamp posts and set them on fire, and then laughed and howled and cheered to their agony, which lasted all the longer because the victims had been deliberately hung head-down so the rising smoke could not suffocate them? Were they still human, those beings who took German soldiers, but also civilians and women, tied them together with barbed wire, shot them and then threw the bundles of people into the Moldau River? Were they still human, those beings who drowned German children in the tubs of water intended for putting out fires, and who pitched women and children out the windows into the streets? They had human faces. But they were no longer human.
http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/script ... sgi11.html

In my opinion some things in history should left alone and not re-enact. Such as war crimes...
I don´t want to argue with you but I think that I know more about the history of my country. But that's not to say that there not doing any crimes but committed also Germans. It was a double-sided.
Jacek Opole
Kasutaja

Postitus Postitas Jacek Opole »

Guys from Czech: wrong collar tabs :D you need a another type of collar tabs :D
Kasutaja avatar
Adam CZ
Kasutaja

Yes? What kind of collar tabs?
Jacek Opole
Kasutaja

This type of collar tabs :)

All Estonians received them in Neuhammer along with new uniforms. Used from October 1944 to May 1945. Firstly, the study of the subject of Estonians in the last year of the war I spent four years, so I know what I'm saying. And next time you download from each other sorts camouflage, because the 20th SS in 1945 did not get the summer sorts camouflage.

Picture for my book about Estonians fighting in Silesia, Lower Silesia and the Czech Republic in 1945.

Regards

Jacek Cielecki from GRH Festung Breslau
Manused
1558859_612935912075959_1516179208_n.jpg
1558859_612935912075959_1516179208_n.jpg (67.35 KiB) Vaadatud 23092 korda
BMR_9329.jpg
Kasutaja avatar
Adam CZ
Kasutaja

I have many photos from Bohemii when soldiers have only Erbsenmuster complets... yes I know that they were disguised in Neuhammer, but don´t tell me that after all soldiers have only the second official model of collar tabs.
But I thanks for the warning I like to learn something new.
Jacek Opole
Kasutaja

In 1945, it was just a model of the I one you showed. All because that was the unification of Neuhammer uniforms and even discs Estonian national units of the Wehrmacht were left removed. This resulted from the fact that too many units Estonians came to Neuhammer.

It would be nice if you can show me these pictures of Bohemia, and I'll tell you if it Estonians, and perhaps I'll find out something new :)
Kasutaja avatar
Adam CZ
Kasutaja

Discs? You thinks nation shields ? ... Soldiers on my photos are Estonians becaus have nation shields.
You have any photos from Bohemia in 1945? I have photos from Turnov, Mladá Boleslav and known series with Mailta execution.
Vasta

Mine “Reenactment”